Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Very Beginning....

I'm guessing I have to explain why I'm writing this, right? Not happening. I don't actually even know know why I'm doing this. *scratching head*... I think I have an idea, but I'm not gonna share it now...
Having read the works of great bloggers like NotjustOk heads Ovie and Demola, and Laide (@exschoolnerd), I think I should get the hang of the art of blogging very quickly.
I still haven't chosen a name for my blog, so I'm open to suggestions. It's a  playbook for the time being... So I think calling it a playbook is utunically correct...
My blog posts are going to be dictated by my moods and personality, which I should say are extremely weird and unstable. I'm a music freak, and I'm gonna attach a song at the end of every post. Something for you to to listen while you wonder what kind of creature I am.
I'm also a football addict, scratch that, I'm a Man Utd addict. As the wise ones have said, "There are just 2 football clubs in this world, Manchester United and the others." I'm into the NBA too. I just gave the Boston Celtics a 2-bedroom flat in my heart. As you can see, I like the finer things...
I'm addicted to lots of things, so I guess I can call myself multi-addicted... I can't imagine my existence without these things, and the internet is definitely among them. I once went a week without Twitter, and I... That's a story for another day.
I have this feeling that I'm writing way too much for a first post, so I'm stop typing here. But as the launch of my blog coincides with the birthday of someone very dear to me, I'm dedicating this post to her. Adesuwa (@adepompom), Happy Birthday!!!! This song is for you... Wish I could sing it to you personally though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment